Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
This defibrillator replacement battery is a recelled version of the Philips M3863A battery. It is designed only for use on the Philips brand name FR2 & FR2+ AEDs. Similar to the M3863A battery, this battery does not require recharging.
Philips Recelled Defibrillator Battery for FR2 & FR2+ AEDs
It is crucial to have several backup batteries on hand in organizations that use AEDs frequently for training and demonstrations.
- FDA Cleared
- Chemistry: LiMnO2 (Lithium Manganese Dioxide)
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
- Amp-Hour Capacity: 4.2 A-Hr
- Watt-Hour Capacity: 50.4 W-Hr
- Estimated Shelf Life: 5 years
- Operation and Standby Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to +122° F)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Total lithium content: <6.72g
- Non Rechargeable - Do not attempt to recharge.
|Type of product||AED Recelled Battery|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|