Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
This is one of the most popular defibrillators from the #1 AED manufacturer. The Philips Onsite is manufactured with the ordinary person in mind. The HeartStart defibrillators enable virtually anyone to treat the most common cause of SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) by delivering shock quickly and effectively- wherever it happens- at work, school, play, in the air, giving you the power to save a life. There are guided audio instructions to assist you throughout the CPR and AED process of resuscitating a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- Simple to operate: Turns on with easy-to-use pull handle.
- Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case and battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. Simply pull up the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
- Guided audio instruction: Talks you through your training. The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder's actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- Weighing just 3.3 lbs, this small and lightweight AED can be brought to the victim's side.
- The Onsite battery has a 5 year shelf life and 4 year installed life. The battery technology used is the same as used in millions of cameras.
- The OnSite determines if a heart rhythm is shockable. If a shock is needed, the AED will direct you to the orange Shock button. If a shock is not indicated, the unit will instruct you to perform CPR. You can activate voice instruction to guide you through the frequency and depth of compressions as well as breaths. You can have a summary of the care read for the EMT that arrives on scene by pressing the I-button which will recount events from the last clinical use.
- SMART Biphasic therapy: Safely delivers maximum shock strength. Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
- Built-in self test: Ready when needed. Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness. The blinking green light indicated the defibrillator is ready for use.
- Quick Shock feature: Minimize chest compression interruptions CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSite's Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
- Integrated SMART pads: Senses application to patient skin The pads are "smart" because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point the user is in the response process.
- Visual queues: Clear, intuitive icon driven operation. The HeartStart OnSite's graphics-based visual instructions are designed to communicate instantly, with minimum reading and interpretation. Users not fluent in the device's language can follow easily.
- Over 17% of Fortune1000 companies, 8 out of 10 major airlines, and 43 professional sports teams rely on Philips HeartStart defibrillators.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Defibrillator|
|Warranty||8 year warranty on the AED, 4 year warranty for the battery, 1 year all other accessories|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|