Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
Philips is the #1 brand in the industry. The Philips FRX 861304 was designed to be the easiest-to-own AED. This item was manufactured with first responders in mind so it is quick to set up and get working. Its quality and ease makes it popular with varied fields such as EMS, law enforcement, universities, corporate offices, government facilities, athletic trainers, airports and other public environments. In the hands of those who get there first, it provides the power to save a life. As of 2015, Philips has shipped nearly three-quarters of a million AED units.
Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
Image for illustration purposes only, actual product
may vary. See item title & description for details.
may vary. See item title & description for details.
Every Heartstart FRx goes through 120-point quality test before it leaves the factory. The Heartstart FRx defibrillator is powered by an easy-to-install, long life battery, so you know the device is charged and ready. The device's automated daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems. With over 85 tests, the FRx is one of the most comprehensive self-testing devices on the market and is virtually maintenance free. The blinking green "Ready" light is assurance that your device has past the last self-test and therefore ready to use.
- Includes carrying case at no additional charge.
- The AED is brand new and includes Philips eight year warranty.
- This Philips Heartstart Defibrillator package includes: One FRX Defibrillator, one set of Philips FRx Smart Pads II, Philips FRx Lithium Battery Pack, a user manual, carrying case, and Philips Quick Use Guide.
- Preconnected Smart Pads II: Smart Pads II can be used for both adults and children. Saving you money by eliminating the expense of having to purchase different sets for varied patient types. Smart pads II enable the FRx to keep pace with responders by adjusting to their actions.
- The package includes the Philips M5070A battery which has a minimum capacity of 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time.
- Wireless Data Transfer: Infrared data port for easy transmission to a smartphone or PC running Event Review software without cables or hardwire compatibility issues.
- Easy as 1-2-3: Press the green On/Off button which activates voice instruction and visual icons. Then place the pads on the patient as directed. Finally, press the orange shock button when advised by the device.
- Durable design: Ready for real-world use. The HeartStart FRx was built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: withstanding jetting water, crushing loads of up to 500 pounds, and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
- On-demand CPR coaching: Talks you through your training and provides confidence that's needed when treating a person in cardiac arrest. The HeartStart FRx features CPR coaching and intuitive icon-driven operation. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder's actions, providing guidance during the resuscitation of an SCA victim. (SCA stands for Sudden Cardiac Arrest.)
- Optional Infant/child key: Simplify the rescue of a child. The infant/child key turns the HeartStart FRx into a pediatric defibrillator by adjusting the voice instructions and decreasing defibrillation therapy to treat infants and children. The same pad set works for adults, children, and infants. Key is sold separately (model 989803139311).
- Light weight: Easy to carry. At just 3.5 pounds, the HeartStart FRx is light and portable, allowing for easy transport. Its size and weight make it perfect for police officers, firefighters, and trained public servants.
- Built-in self test.
- SMART Biphasic therapy: Safely delivers maximum shock strength. Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to increase effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to decrease side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. It's effectiveness is back by 40 published, peer-reviewed studies.
- Quick Shock feature: Minimize chest compression interruptions. CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart FRx's Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
- Once EMS arrives hand-off is fast and easy because the FRx is compatible with advanced defibrillators like the Philips MRx. With Heartstart adapters, Philips pads can be plugged into devices from other manufacturers to ensure continuity of care.
- Interesting to note: The current survival rate of SCA is under 7%, the likelihood of a successful resuscitation decreases by approximately 10% each minute that passes. Studies estimate that an additional 40,000 lives can be saved each year in the United States alone with the widespread access to automated external defibrillators aka AEDs.
- More people die from SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) than breast cancer, prostate cancer, handguns, house fires, traffic accidents and AIDS combined. Each year SCA strikes nearly 300,000 people in the U.S., 700,000 people in Europe, and hundreds of thousands more world wide. SCA can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere and sometimes in extreme situations.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Defibrillator|
|Warranty||8 year Defibrillator warranty , 4 year battery warranty, 1 year all other accessories.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|