Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
The Philips FR3 AED was made with the professional responder in mind to make lifesaving faster, easier and better. It is the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use. The HeartStart FR3 automatically powers on when you open the carry case so you can focus on pad placement.
Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator
Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator
- Faster by eliminating steps to help you start the right therapy- CPR or defibrillation. Easier by being one of the lightest, yet durable, professional defibrillators on the market. Better by supporting a culture of continuous improvement including optimizing training and fine tuning SCA response.
- Built for speed: Reduces deployment time. The HeartStart FR3 automatically powers on when you open the carry case so you can focus on pad placement.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III, with no foil pouch to open, reduce deployment time. The pads are also compatible with the HeartStart FR2 series. Plus, they will also work with Philips defibrillators and monitors like the HeartStart MRx for easy hand-off.
- Battery typically delivers 300 shocks, or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring. Standby life of 3 years minimum when stored in standby environmental conditions. (Battery installed.) Shelf life is 5 years.
- Choices for the 861388 and 861389 include aviation version. All features are the same except the battery is FAA compliant.
- Small and lightweight: Easy to carry along with other equipment.
- As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers, the HeartStart FR3 weighs only 3.5lbs (1.6kg). It is designed to be rugged, reliable, and ready to use.
- It holds IP55 rating for protection against dust and jetting water.
- Tested to U.S. military standards.
- SMART CPR: Patient specific treatment advice. Receive patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR for the most appropriate initial therapy – CPR or defibrillation – even for shockable rhythms.
- Bright display: High resolution LCD screen for clarity. In severely degraded environmental conditions, voice prompts may not provide enough guidance. The bright, color LCD display of the HeartStart FR3 clearly shows text or text with ECG. ECG is only available on the Philips 861389 FR3 series.
- Infant/Child key: Simplify the rescue of a child. Insert the Infant/Child Key to automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
- Data management: Download and forward event data. Having event data readily available can help facilitate retrospective review by medical directors and program managers. Philips portfolio of data management solutions supports a culture of continuous improvement and excellence.
- Quick Shock Feature: Minimize chest compression interruptions CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart FR3's Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery. Typically arms in less than 8 seconds from the end of "Stop CPR" prompt.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
- Green ready light indicates that the FR3 is ready for use.
- Deliver more realistic training with the actual FR3 device by using a rechargeable training battery and training pads (not included).
- Protocols can be configured with Bluetooth or FR3 data card based on medical direction and defibrillation program requirements.
- This item is trusted by naval bases, law enforcement, and paramedics.
- As of 2015, Philips automatic defibrillators have accumulated more than 30 billion service hours.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Defibrillator|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|