Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Manage the patient data recorded by your AED. Download, analyze and annotate patient data and create reports for response team debriefing with HeartStart Event Review.
Philips HeartStart Event Review Software
Supports your workflow: Receive defibrillator patient data. With Event Review, you can download patient event data from your defibrillator or import events created in Data Messenger. It’s flexible to support your unique workflow. Support continuous improvement: Review and analysis of event response. Analyze defibrillator events and annotate them with your observations. Then use Event Review reports to debrief responders to improve their next response. Merge ECGs from multiple Philips defibrillators for the same patient into one case. Ease-of-use: Intuitive program interface. HeartStart Event Review is easy to learn, with familiar and intuitive program features and plenty of on-screen help. Quickly locate and use the specific functions you need or let the automated wizards walk you through the screens.
- Event Review System Requirements: You can download Event Review 4.2 from the Philips product website and use it for 60 days while you purchase a license. Event Review stops working if you do not activate the software within 60 days of installation. You can install HeartStart Event Review 4.2 on the same computer as Event Review 3.5. Event Review 4.2 does not remove Event Review 3.5. You migrate the data after installation.
- Hardware: Processor Speed Minimum: 1 GHZ
- Recommended: 2 GHZ core duo or higher
- Display Minimum: 1024 x 768
- Recommended: 1400 x 1050 or higher
- Disk Space Minimum: 2 GB of disk space
- Recommended: 5 GB of disk space
- Memory Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 2 GB or higher
- Hard Disk: 300 MB of available disk space during software installation and 100 MB minimum for event storage.
- Sound Card and Speaker: To play audio from the defibrillator, where supported
- Video Memory: Minimum: 64 MB video memory. Recommended: 256 MB video memory. Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP 3 or Microsoft Windows XP tablet Edition SP3, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, or 2003 for a remote server running the shared database
- Adobe Reader: Recommended: Adobe Reader, latest version.
- Browser: Internet connection required to activate the application software, to use the Email feature, and to receive software updates. Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Email: MAPI-compliant e-mail client such as Microsoft Outlook
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008, or 2005 Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008, or 2006
- Backup and Restore Tool: To help prevent data loss and corruption
- Datacard Requirements: Secure Digital (SD) for FR3. Compact Flash for HeartStart MRx, FR2, XL, XLT, and 4000. Philips offers a compatible card reader, product number M3524A
- Languages: The following languages are available upon download: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Bluetooth Communications
|Type of product||AED Data Software|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|