Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Comprehensive data management for EMS and Hospitals. Experience an in-depth clinical case review and reporting solution with HeartStart Event Review Pro.
Philips HeartStart Event Review Pro Software
Versatile reporting: Structured reports for every requirement HeartStart Event Review Pro offers a wide range of reports types, both at the case and institution level to add to a patient’s medical record, submit to national registries, and help refine training curriculum/improve code response. EMS and Hospital: Actionable, comprehensive event data. In an environment customized for EMS or hospital, integrate your clinical data (invasive pressure, temperature, Q-CPR data, vitals trending from monitor/defibrillators) with observations, medications, lab results, and interventions. Learning opportunities: Debrief on “teachable moments”. Address every element of your coordinated response. HeartStart Event Review Pro helps to quickly identify and visualize the ‘teachable moments’ within an event history. Use these to help improve your EMS/hospital care team performance.
- You can install HeartStart Event Review Pro 4.1 (Event Review Pro) as a new installation, or as an upgrade from Event Review Pro 4.0. If you install Event Review Pro as a new installation, you can install and run the new version for 60 days while you purchase a license. Event Review Pro stops working if you do not activate the software within 60 days of installation. You can install HeartStart Event Review Pro 4.1 on the same computer as Event Review Pro 3.5 or Event Review Pro 4.1, and HeartStart Telemedicine System 3.0. Event Review Pro does not remove Event Review Pro 3.5. If you install Event Review Pro 4.1 as an upgrade, Event Review Pro removes the previous version of Event Review Pro. You migrate the data after installation.
- System Requirements: Event Review Pro operates on a computer running either the Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows 7 operating system. Please be sure that any hardware you choose is certified as Microsoft compatible. Philips provides only the Event Review Pro software. The software and hardware listed in the following table are provided by the customer, unless noted.
- Hardware Requirements: Processor speed Minimum: 1 GHZ
- Recommended: 2 GHZ core duo or higher
- Display Minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1400 x 1050 or higher
- Video memory Minimum: 64 MB video memory
- Recommended: 256 MB video memory
- Memory Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 2 GB or higher (Memory requirements are approximate)
- Disk space Minimum: 2 GB of disk space, 300 MB of disk space during software installation, 100 MB of disk space for event storage
- Recommended: 5 GB of disk space
|Type of product||AED Data Software|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|