Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Download and send your defibrillator data where it needs to go. HeartStart Data Messenger software lets you download, store & send Philips defibrillator data to where it’s needed most.
Philips HeartStart Data Messenger Software
Download case data: Versatile defibrillator case processing. Download your patient case data from the AED or monitor and forward to your medical director, colleague, or patient's physician for analysis, erase it from the defibrillator, and synchronize case times and defibrillator clock with your PC. Manual or automatic: Simplify your workflow. HeartStart Data Messenger can process cases under your control in “manual mode” or simplify your responders’ job by processing cases automatically in the background, according to pre?configured preferences – no need to interact with software. Batch file: Efficient batch processing. HeartStart MRx monitor/defibrillator users can automatically download multiple patient summaries at once via LAN and forward them all in one batch to either an Event Review Pro database or electronic patient care reporting system (ePCR). Real-time consultation: Facilitate decisions in the moment. HeartStart MRx users can forward 12?lead ECGs and vital sign data from the field to either the HeartStart Telemedicine System or HeartStart 12?Lead Transfer Station. Physicians can assist medics with care and the patient destination decisions.
- Supported Defibrillators: AEDs: Philips and Laerdal HeartStart FR3, FR2+, FRx and HS1
- ALS Monitor/defibrillators: Philips HeartStart MRx, XL, XLT, Laerdal HeartStart 4000
- PC Hardware: Processor speed: 1 GHZ or higher
- Display: 1280 x 768 or higher
- Memory: 1 GB or larger
- Disk storage space: 40 GB or larger
- Software Platform - Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP 3 or later (32-bit), XP Tablet Edition (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Email application: To activate the software and send patient case data using email. MAPI?compliant email client. Recommended: The email client that is included in Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Tablet, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 installations
- Connectivity: Internet or Intranet: To download Data Messenger and activate it. To forward patient data to Event Review Pro Inbox or HeartStartTelemedicine
- Ethernet: To forward HeartStart MRx data through batch LAN data transfers
- Bluetooth: Needed if you intend to transfer HeartStart FR3 or MRx patient data using Bluetooth wireless transfer. Bluetooth adapter supporting Microsoft or Widcomm stack. Suggested adapter is IOGEAR Bluetooth 2.1 USB. Micro Adapter (model GBU421)
- FTP server: To support HeartStart MRx batch LAN data transfers
- Infrared (IRdA): To read patient cases from a HeartStart HS1 or FRx defibrillator. An infrared transceiver or adapter. Philips offers an infrared adapter, product number ACT?IR
- Card reader: Secure Digital (SD) for FR3 Compact Flash for HeartStart MRx, FR2, XL, XLT, and 4000. Philips offers a compatible card reader, product number M3524A
- Reader software: To read Data Messenger Instructions for Use and Data Messenger case reports. Recommended: Adobe Reader, latest version.
- Printer: To print ECG reports. Required: Post script printer.
|Type of product||AED Data Software|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|