Ships within 1 day
$74.25 As low as $71.50
/ 1 Box of 50
A color immunochromatographic assay intended for the qualitative detection of Group A Streptococcus antigen directly from throat swab specimens.
- Buy 3 for $71.50 each and save 4%
Osom Strep A Test Kit
This test kit is used for the qualitative detection of Group A Streptococcal antigen from patient throat swabs. The strep test is easy to use and interpret.
- Easy-to-read two color results.
- 96% sensitivity, 98% specificity versus culture.
- Includes 2 additional test sticks for external quality control testing.
- This strep test gets results in 5 minutes.
- CLIA Waived.
- CPT Code: 87880QW.
- Sample Type: Throat Swab.
- Stores at room temperature.
- 17 month shelf life.
- This strep test is used by medical facilities, doctor offices, pediatric care facilities, hospitals and nurse practitioners.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Strep Test|
|Packaging||1 Box of 50|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|