Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
The disposable Morgan Lens was developed by an ophthalmologist as a fast and effective eye-irrigation system. It is the only hands-free method for ocular irrigation which allows medical personnel to treat other injuries. The lens attaches to the solution which then provide irrigation and medication to the cornea and conjunctiva. It efficiently irrigates all regions of the eye while never touching the cornea.
Morgan Medi-Flow Eye-Irrigation Lens
Providing effective and efficient irrigation following exposure to: Chemical, biological, or radiological agents; Sand and other non-embedded foreign bodies; Cleaning agents; Acids; Bases (alkalis); Bodily fluids; Gasoline; Solvents; Various caustics; Also may be used during eyelid surgery or for treating severe infections.
- The Morgan Lens is patented and field tested, making it popular for use in emergency rooms and by EMT's. It is currently used in over 95% of hospital emergency departments across the USA.
- Designed with directional fins, the lens attaches to the solution, the flow rate is adjusted, and the lens is inserted into the patients eye--all within 20 seconds.
- May be used on both infants and adults.
- The Morgan Lens can provide irrigation to both eyes at the same time or to just one eye. (Must purchase 2 lenses for treatment on both eyes.)
- Patient may be transported while irrigation is underway.
- Saves time and money, since you do not need to use two separate IV setups.
- Note: Purchase together with the Delivery Set (#MO-MT202) which contains the tubing, spike and drip chamber, and clamps to allow one or two Morgan Lenses to be attached to a single bag of irrigating solution.
|Type of product||Irrigation Lens|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|