Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
This shorter John Bunn Trach Tube is the #1 choice among medical professionals, hospitals and patients alike for durability and effectiveness. John Bunn is the most relied upon manufacturer for oxygen related devices such as nebulizers, tracheostomy tubes, pulse oximeters, and oxygen regulators. The trach tube's unique features include a full 90 degree curve and length that is .25" shorter than the standard tracheostomy tube.
John Bunn Jackson Trach Tube, Short Length
A trach tube is a curved tube that is inserted into a tracheostomy stoma. There are different types of tracheostomy tubes that differ in features for various purposes. The Jackson tracheostomy tubes are stainless steel or sterling silver. They have a 90? curve and a swivel lock to hold the inner cannula in place. Neckplate shapes sizes 00-8 have a small, rectangular shape while sizes 9-10 have the larger oval-shaped neckplate. The Short Length Jakson trach tubes follow the original Jackson curve and supply the need for tubes of lengths between regular Jackson and the short Luer tube.
- The tracheostomy tube features a full 90 degree curve.
- The trach tube is 1/4" shorter than the standard Jackson length.
- The trach tube comes complete with inner and outer cannula.
- It features a tucked in distal end.
- The Jackson Tube is manufactured using Stainless Steel.
- The trach tube is non-fenestrated. Use of a fenestrated tube is generally not recommended when cuff inflation is required to protect the airway from aspiration. Since the fenestration is located above the cuff, saliva and secretions can fall through the fenestration, limiting this benefit of cuff inflation. Please consult with your doctor to determine which tube is the most appropriate for you.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Tracheostomy Tube|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|