Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
JTech Dualer IQ Pro Digital Inclinometer
The Dualer IQ Pro Digital Dual Inclinometer is the faster, easier, smarter way to measure spine and extremity range of motion without the use of a computer. This device makes spine evaluations faster with dual inclinometry protocols recommended by the American Medical Association as well as automatic data collection. It provides easy to read digital results. This inclinometer records and stores results for up to twenty tests which allows the medical professional to perform tests consecutively without having to stop to record data. The ability to review the recorded test data at a later time prevents distractions and transcription errors. The Dualer IQ Pro allows the user to evaluate motion using dynamic dual inclinometry and static single inclinometry protocols.
- Ergonomically designed to fit all hand sizes.
- LCD display with backlight.
- Use of solid state accelerometers eliminates internal moving parts to improve overall reliability of sensors.
- Magnetic bases attach to rails for improved accuracy in goniometric tests.
- Perform a complete spine ROM exam without pausing to write down results.
- Records and stores results for up to 20 tests for faster ROM evaluations without stopping.
- Displays Primary and Secondary inclinometer values necessary for AMA impairment rating.
- Measure ROM using dynamic, auto-rep or static testing.
- Rechargeable, long-lasting lithium-polymer battery.
- Solid state accelerometers reduce internal moving components.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Inclinometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|