Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
Includes: Commander electronic grip dynamometer with Commander console, cable, manual, worksheets, and case
JTech Commander Grip Dynamometer System
The Commander Grip dynamometer system provides fast, efficient grip strength testing without the use of a computer. The standard grip gauge ensures that it is compatible with established protocols, such as the 5-position grip and rapid exchange grip (REG) tests, and published normative values. It is an excellent hand strength assessment tool for locating deficits caused by injury or disease and determining voluntary maximal effort participation in FCE's and medicolegal examinations. Commander Grip is the fastest, most versatile portable grip testing system for hand strength and maximal effort evaluations. Commander Grip is the fastest, most versatile portable grip testing system for hand strength and maximal effort evaluations.
- Standard gauge compatible with peer-reviewed, published normative data.
- Built-in protocols for 5-position test with up to four repetitions per side.
- Special rapid exchange grip (REG) tests protocol with eight repetitions per side.
- Records and displays data for up to 25 tests.
- Displays bilateral deficits for easy side-to-side comparison.
- Calculates coefficient of variation (CV) for consistency determination.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Dynamometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|