Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
Includes: Static Force Gauge, and Accessory Kit
JTech Commander Echo Static Force Gauge Dynamometer
Due to its superior versatility the Commander Echo Wireless Static Force Gauge Dynamometer is the ideal tool to use when performing any of the following tests or evaluations: Job Analyses, Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs), Ergonomic Studies, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Lift Tests and many more. This device displays maximum force Coefficient of Variation (CV) and test averages. It allows the user to customize the tests as needed whether by number of tests, starting force, units (Newtons, Kilograms or Pounds), and number of repetitions. The console store twenty tests with up to eight repetitions. This dynamometer is very useful in identifying patterns of weakness. It also helps determine consistency of effort in workers compensation and FCE exams. With this device the user is able to document a patients performance, establish baselines and monitor the patients progress.
- Records and stores up to 20 tests with 1-8 reps each.
- Measures push force, pull force and weight.
- Calculates CV for multiple repetitions ([NIOSH] lifts).
- Displays maximum force or maximum and average force for each repetition.
- Adjustable test time and ready time.
- Time tests from 1-5 seconds, or use “untimed” for longer durations.
- Use the Static Force Gauge to weigh workplace objects.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Dynamometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|