Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
JTech Commander Echo Pinch Dynamometer
The Commander Echo Pinch Dynamometer is the most convenient way to collect pinch strength data whether it be standard or customized tests. This data can be used for hand therapy, post offers, Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE), repetitive trauma disorders, or any other evaluation that requires pinch strength information. It maximum force, coefficient of variation (CV), right and left side test averages and bilateral deficit The console stores 20 bilateral tests with up to 4 repetitions per side. The goniometer helps determine consistency of effort in workers compensation and FCE exams. Document bilateral differences, establish baselines and monitor progress. Use in upper extremity evaluations including post-offers and FCEs. Maximum force rated to 50 lb. for strong performers. 0.1 lb resolution for accurate testing of weak performers. Precision technology achieves greater than 99% force accuracy. Compatible with normative data developed by Mathiowetz and published in the American Medical Association (AMA) Guides.
- Console records and stores up to 20 tests of any type.
- “Axis Compensation” smart load cell maintains accuracy even if force is applied off-center.
- Quantify effects of CTS and other repetitive trauma disorders.
- Document bilateral differences, establish baselines and monitor progress.
- Compare results to published normative data.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Dynamometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|