Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
Includes: Grip Gauge and Calibration Cable
JTech Commander Echo Grip Tester
The Commander Echo Grip Dynamometer is the fastest and most versatile portable grip testing system for hand strength testing or voluntary maximal effort evaluations. It performs 5-position, rapid exchange and sustained grip tests as well as displaying maximum force, coefficient of variation (CV), right and left average force and bilateral deficit. This device helps the medical professional evaluate voluntary maximal effort and establish baselines and monitor a patients progress. It has adjustable test time with fatigue calculation for sustained grip tests. The digital load cell technology allows for greater reliability and durability than most other gauges.
- Console stores 20 bilateral tests with up to 8 repetitions per side.
- Compatible with normative data developed by Mathiowetz and published in the American Medical Association (AMA) Guides.
- Evaluate hand strength and compare results to published normative data.
- Number of tests stored on Console:20.
- Number of repetitions per test: 1-8.
- Audible cues: yes.
- Load cell capacity: 200 lb.
- Automatic coefficient of variation calculations (CV): yes.
- Automatic bilateral deficit calculation: yes.
- Threshold settings: 3, 5, 10, 20 lb.
- Units of measure (pounds default): lb, kg, N.
- Automatic fatigue calculation: yes.
- Timed test for fatigue evaluation: yes.
- Allows for specific test re-testing: Last rep only while still testing.
- Print options: Yes, With purchase of Downloader Echo software
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Grip Tester|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|