Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
Includes: Goniometer, and 2 Extension Arms
JTech Commander Echo Goniometer
The Commander Echo Goniometer is a breakthrough designed to help in evaluating range of motion in both large extremity joints such as the arms and legs as well as small finger joints. This amazingly efficient product simplifies both evaluation and documentation so that treatment time can be used a lot more productively. It is the best choice when you need to evaluate range of motion for differential diagnosis, planning a course of treatment, tracking a patients progress, testing functionality, and impairment rating. This device is able to accommodate flexion through hyperextension. It gathers realtime numerical data and allows the user to create custom tests and document immobile joints. The Echo Goniometer evaluates active and passive Range of Motion, and tests large extremity alignment with arm extensions. It has two-way communication which automatically verifies the integrity of the data. Diminutive size for accurate readings of small joints. Integrated Enter switch for faster readings.
- Console stores 20 bilateral tests with up to 8 repetitions per side.
- Compact size is perfect for hand ROM.
- Convenient extensions allows large extremity alignment.
- Number of tests stored on Console: 20.
- Audible cues: yes.
- Load cell capacity: n/a.
- Automatic coefficient of variation calculations (CV): yes.
- Units of measure: degree (angle).
- Allows for specific test re-testing: Last rep only while still testing.
- Print options: yes, with purchase of Downloader Echo software
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Goniometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|