Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
Includes: Algometer, Flat pad, 1cm² tip, .5 cm² tip,
JTech Commander Echo Algometer
The Commander Echo Algometer is the perfect tool for evaluating fibromyalgia and trigger point tenderness. It easily measures pressure thresholds and pain tolerances as reported by patients. It is extremely simple to change test pads with the innovative "quick connect" system. The console is able to store twenty tests with up to four repetitions per side of algometer readings. With this device the medical professional is now able to quantify joint tenderness in arthritic conditions. As well as evaluating pain sensitivity and creating objective reports. The thin profile improves stability during tests and “Axis Compensation” circuitry for off center placement. Ergonomic shape fits your hand and provides a secure grip.
- Console records and stores up to 20 tests of any type.
- Fine resolution that identifies small yet clinically significant changes in pressure sensitivity.
- Two pressure measurement tips (1cm2 and 0.5cm2) for applying to both large muscles and small muscles of the head and neck.
- Document effectiveness of treatment (long and short term)
- Number of tests stored on Console: 20.
- Number of repetitions per test: 1-4.
- Audible cues: yes.
- Load cell capacity: 25 lb.
- Automatic coefficient of variation calculations (CV): yes.
- Automatic bilateral deficit calculation: yes.
- Threshold settings: 0.2, 0.4, 1, 3 lb.
- Units of measure (pounds default): lb, kg, N.
- Automatic fatigue calculation: yes.
- Timed test for fatigue evaluation: yes.
- Allows for specific test re-testing: Last rep only, while still testing.
- Print options: yes, with purchase of Downloader Echo software.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Algometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|