Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
Includes: Commander Algometer with Commander console, cable, two tips, manual, worksheets, and case
JTech Commander Algometer
The Commander Algometer is designed for easy handling and fine resolution to locate clinically specific pain sensitivity changes. It provides a convenient, efficient, objective pain evaluation tool to help plan a patients treatment, evaluate their progress and case management. It easily measures pain thresholds and trigger point tenderness as reported by patients.
- Compact, ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand.
- Records, stores and analyzes up to 40 bilateral tests.
- Calculates bilateral deficit for clinically important side-to-side comparisons.
- Works with established protocols, including American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Fibromyalgia evaluation.
- Standard 1 cm² for conforms to research-based testing protocols.
- Special .5 cm² tip is effective for testing small muscles of the head and neck.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Algometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|