Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Includes handheld LEA Symbols and HOTV flip chart for screening children, response panel and flash cards, and screening directions.
Good-Lite VIC Preschool Vision Screening Flip Chart
Since 2001, the West Virginia Vision Initiative for Children (VIC), an outreach program of the West Virginia University Eye Institute, has trained and supported individuals who are able to screen preschoolers for vision problems and supplied them with everything they need to do so. The VIC is now making this simple kit available to others involved with screening the vision of preschoolers.
- Handheld flip chart featuring LEA Symbols and HOTV optotypes to screen 3 and 4+ year olds.
- The background is gray with the exception of a white rectangle spaced at 50% surrounding each line of symbols.
- Contains one practice line of 20/80 and critical line sizes of 20/40 and 20/32.
- Pages offset for easy flipping.
- 6 pages.
- Testing distance: 10 feet.
|Type of product||Eye Chart|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|