Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Good-Lite Near/Distance Vision Screening Kit
The Good-Lite Near/Distance Vision Screening Kit is based on the School Nurse Vision Screening Tutorial DVD which was created by a pediatric ophthalmologist named Kathy Lee in 2010. This screening kit is meant to support that DVD and provide a convenient, lightweight, and user-friendly way to screen the vision of preschool and school-aged children for distance and near visual acuity.
- Kit Includes: School Nurse Vision Screening Tutorial DVD created by Kathy Lee, MD, PhD, a pediatric ophthalmologist.
- 4 Double-Sided, 10-Feet Distance Eye Charts: 8 lines of optotypes – 20/100, 20/63, 20/50, 20/40, 20/32, 20/25, 20/20, and 20/16. LEA Symbols. LEA Numbers. HOTV. Sloan Letters.
- 4 Double-Sided, 16-Inch Near Vision Charts: 10 lines of optotypes – 20/200, 20/100, 20/80, 20/63, 20/50, 20/40, 20/32, 20/25, 20/20, and 20/16. LEA Symbols. LEA Numbers. HOTV. Sloan Letters.
- Double-sided Response Panel for LEA Symbols and HOTV Optotypes for Matching.
- Fun Frame Occluder Glasses.
- This product was designed with AAPOS (American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus).
|Type of product||Vision Screening Kit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|