Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Includes response key, flash cards, and instructions.
Good-Lite LEA Symbols Folding Pediatric Eye Chart
This is a pediatric distance visual acuity eye chart featuring LEA symbols for screening or testing people beginning at the age of 2 1/2. This eye chart is able to fold in half for additional mobility and easy storage. The front side of the eye chart features pediatric symbols in proportionally spaced lines (ETDRS format) for monocular and binocular visual acuity screening. The reverse side features pediatric symbols in the Massachusetts Visual Acuity Format for both left and right eye testing.
- Proportionally spaced lines.
- Line sizes range from 20/200 to 20/8 (6/60 to 6/2.4) equivalent.
- 50% spaced rectangle (Massachusetts Visual Acuity Test format) with line sizes from 20/100 to 20/8 (6/30 to 6/2.4) equivalent.
- Has a hole for hanging the chart on the wall.
- Testing distance: 10 feet.
|Type of product||Eye Chart|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|