Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Includes response key, flash cards, and instructions.
Good-Lite LEA Symbols 15-Line Pediatric Eye Chart
This is a pediatric distance visual acuity eye chart featuring LEA symbols for screening individuals beginning at age 2 1/2. The front of the chart features pediatric symbols in proportionally spaced lines (ETDRS format) for monocular and binocular visual acuity testing. The reverse side features pediatric symbols in the Massachusetts Visual Acuity Format for both left and right eye testing.
- Proportionally spaced lines.
- Line sizes range from 20/200 to 20/8 (6/60 to 6/2.4) equivalent.
- 50% spaced rectangle (Massachusetts Visual Acuity Test format) with line sizes from 20/100 to 20/8 (6/30 to 6/2.4) equivalent.
- Has a hole for hanging the chart on the wall.
- Testing distance: 10 feet.
|Type of product||Eye Chart|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|