Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Includes response key, flash cards, and instructions.
Good-Lite LEA Symbols 10-Line Folding Pediatric Eye Chart
This is a pediatric distance visual acuity eye chart featuring LEA symbols for screening or testing people beginning at the age of 2 1/2. This eye chart is able to fold in half for additional mobility and easy storage. The front side of the eye chart features pediatric symbols in proportionally spaced lines (ETDRS format) for monocular vision testing. The reverse side features pediatric symbols in the Massachusetts Visual Acuity Format for both left and right eye testing.
- Proportionally-spaced lines.
- Line sizes range from 20/200 to 20/16 (6/60 to 6/4.8) equivalent.
- The 20/160 (6/48) and 20/100 (6/30) lines have been omitted.
- 50% spaced rectangle (Massachusetts Visual Acuity Test format) with line sizes from 20/80 to 20/16 (6/24 to 6/4.8) equivalent.
- Has a hole for hanging the chart on the wall.
- Folds to 16" x 8".
- Testing distance: 10 feet.
- Notations include actual letter size for 10 foot and 3 meter measurements which are found on left side of the chart.
- Equivalent letter sizes notations include 20 foot, 6 meter, decimal and Log MAR measurements which are found on right side of the chart.
|Type of product||Eye Chart|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|