Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Includes response key, flash cards, and instructions.
Good-Lite HOTV Pediatric Eye Chart for the Wall
This is a pediatric eye chart featuring HOTV ototypes for screening the vision of children and adults 3 years and older. The front side of the chart features HOTV characters in proportionally-spaced lines (ETDRS format) for monocular and binocular (left eye/right eye) vision testing. The reverse side, HOTV characters are in Massachusetts Visual Acuity Format for both left eye and right eye testing.
- Proportionally-spaced lines.
- Line sizes range from 20/200 to 20/8 (6/60 to 6/2.4) equivalent.
- 50% spaced rectangle (Massachusetts Visual Acuity Test format) with line sizes from 20/100 to 20/8 (6/30 to 6/2.4) equivalent.
- Has a hole for hanging on the wall.
- Testing distance: 10 feet.
|Type of product||Eye Chart|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|