Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Includes: 1 - EyeSpy 20/20 Software Program, 4 - Testing Goggles, 4 - 10' USB Mouse Extension, 1 - Pair of Occluding Fun Frames (Horses, Parrots, Butterfly or Tigers), 4 - Sets of LEA Symbols Response Panel & Flash Cards, 1 - LEA Symbols 3-D Puzzle, and 1 - Combined LEA Symbol/LEA Number Near Vision Card.
Good-Lite EyeSpy 20/20 Vision Testing Software
This program created by the founders of VisionQuest 20/20 utilizes a one-of-a-kind proprietary approach to vision screening technology. A child's vision is assessed in a standardized, affordable manner while they "play" a two-to-three minute video game. The EyeSpy 20/20 has been independently validated by the Medical University of South Carolina's Storm Eye Institute for scientific accuracy and reliability. The results of the double-blind study found that this system provides results comparable to those achieved by a certified ophthalmic technician using top of the line devices for assessing vision. The distribution of this vision screening program is focused in schools, through government health programs and via other nonprofit organizations. Schools are the most efficient distribution channel because they create the single largest venue for reaching children. EyeSpy 20/20 license allows for the program to be installed on an unlimited number of computers within that one school site. Additional licenses can be purchased separately for schools located within the same district.
- Easy-to-implement program and will operate on most computers currently in schools.
- Automated, age-appropriate vision screening protocols, for ages 3 years old and up.
- Professional, easy-to-read report documenting screening results in either English or Spanish.
- Integrates with EMR and EHR Systems.
- HIPAA Compliant Data Storage.
- Results are automatically and immediately available for school health records as well as for the child's guardian.
- Child's screening history is retained in a database, enabling rescreening without record duplication as well as reports that can be reprinted at any time, individually or collectively.
- Can be installed on an unlimited number of computers within a school.
- Offers schools and other organizations a fund-raising opportunity while protecting their students vision.
|Type of product||Vision Testing Software|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|