Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Good-Lite DXDT's Quantitative Retina Test Grid at-Home Health Monitoring System
Do-it-yourself retina research? Move beyond the Amsler grid by going digital with DXDT. This powerful system replaces the paper Amsler grid and enables the patient to monitor retina health at home, between visits to the clinic. The system, pre-loaded on a USB drive, operates on any Microsoft Windows-based personal computer. The system provides grids of selectable sizes and color schemes. The patient uses the system like an Amsler grid but has the capability to mark blind spots and straighten distorted lines using mouse click and drag operations. The system then computes metrics for total blind area and total distortion and commits them to a profile database so retina health is monitored and trends can be seen at a glance. Data and images are stored automatically and can be e-mailed to physicians or carried to them on the USB drive. The system is used to monitor for changes in retina health for retina patients, patients under medication that may affect retina health, and individuals that want to get the earliest possible warning if retina issues emerge.
- The Retina Test Grid allows for a variety of viewing options including: Selectable grid size
- Red lines on black background and vice versa.
- White lines on black background and vice versa.
- Moving noise background so blind areas are distinctively still.
- Detailed background so blind areas distinctively lack detail.
- Extra features include: Slewable images that show changes in retina health over time.
- A binocular vision analyzer (can also be used to map changes in a single retina over time).
- An off-macula visualization trainer so users can train to use the healthier parts of their retinae.
|Type of product||Monitoring Kit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|