Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Roscoe Medical SLEEQ APL Back Brace
SLEEQ Spinal Bracing System is the world’s most advanced spinal compression LSO (Lumbar Sacral Orthosis) brace on the market that truly enables a universal fit for a vast majority of patients in a single model. With one model, it dramatically reduces the hassle and cost of unwanted inventory, while its elegant, easy-to-use, and patient-friendly design offers best-in-class comfort and support for the lumbo-sacral region of the spine. PDAC approved for Medicare reimbursement. SLEEQ’s state-of-the-art tightening system makes it easy to achieve optimal compression for the most effective pain relief on the majority of patient profiles. Advanced eco-friendly materials promote air flow and breathability to keep patients cool and dry. The low-profile support system automatically conforms (cold molds) to a patient’s anatomy for a custom fit, providing optimum comfort and support for pain management and promotes patient compliance.
- Ideal for taller profile patient (5 ft - 6 ft) and for low thoracic/lumbar issues.
- 14" back panel extends higher.
- Includes two rigid lateral support panels that function to splint the anatomy adding mechanical stabilization as well as providing an important kinesthetic reminder for a patient to limit potentially injurious gross motion.
- Covers T9-S1 of the spine (half of the Thoracic Vertebrae, all of Lumbar Vertebrae and Sacrum).
- Sizes up to 26" - 54" (SLEEQ EXT extension panel lengthens brace to accommodate a waist circumference range of 54" - 62").
- PDAC approved for Off-the-Shelf (OTS) under L0650 and Custom Fitted under L0637.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Back Brace|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|