Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The brace helps support the SI (sacroiliac) joint (SIJ).
Roscoe Medical Cybertech S.P.I.N.E. Retail Back Brace
The Cybertech SPINE Brace is the first line of defense for the treatment of low back pain without a prescription. It offers the mechanical advantage that was originally designed to meet the demanding requirements of orthopedic surgeons. Utilizing a patented one-handed rotating type pulley mechanism, it is designed specifically to provide comfortable support and hydrostatic lift to the lower back. A single front fabric fastener makes the brace easy to adjust with one hand in seconds for standing, sitting, walking or driving. The brace is made of a breathable mesh, promoting airflow to keep users cool and clean. The Cybertech SPINE Brace comes in attractive retail packaging.
- Retail packaged and includes a six minute video on how to manage back pain.
- One-step pulley system achieves full circumferential compression as opposed to the favoring of one side to another.
- Nylon mesh side panels provide vertical support.
- Patented rotating type pulley mechanism allows for true 6:1 mechanical advantage when applying the brace.
- The corset’s rear power unit is removable for easy care and cleaning.
- X-Small (20" – 25")
|Type of product||Back Brace|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|