Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Roscoe Medical Cybertech Option 3 - AP/L Control
The Cybertech Option Brace is a multi-adjustable modular bracing system that allows for universal fit for the majority of your patients with one brace. The modular design provides the ability to conform to a variety of positions unique to each individual’s level of support needed. Its unique patented one-handed Mechanical Advantage Pulley System maximizes abdominal compression (5-to-1 ratio) regardless of the patient’s strength. With its molded panels, it conforms to the natural shape of the thoracic-lumbar anatomy providing unparalleled control, compliance and comfort. The Cybertech Option Back Brace design is a modular step-down system ideal for progression of treatment from pre-op to post-op and all the way through rehabilitation. It provides the needed support and motion restriction through each stage of the patient’s recovery. The Cybertech Option is non-pharmaceutical solutions for the relief of low back pain. Control your inventory, reduce your costs and provide immediate relief to your patients.
- 100% Customizable.
- One Brace adjusting from 25" – 55" means less inventory and a better fit for your patients.
- PDAC approved for both OTS and Custom Fit Codes.
- Indications for use: Post-operative stabilization protocol following spinal fusion, laminectomy/laminotomy, foraminotomy, laproscopic disc replacement, IDET procedures, multi-level decompression.
- Control of unintended thoracic flexion posture.
- Chronic & mechanical low back pain.
- Thoracic mechanical back pain.
- Promotion of spinal alignment to aid in pain reduction associated with osteoarthritis and other spinal anomalies.
- Early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis.
- Compression fractures.
- Facet syndrome.
- Thoracolumbar injury.
- Degenerative disc.
- Option 3-AP/L Control: An enhanced-profile sagittal (anterior-posterior) control compression brace with two lateral support panels for patients requiring additional stabilization as part of their treatment.
- 14" back panel and two rigid lateral support panels.
- Covers T9 – S1 of the spine (half of the Thoracic Vertebrae, all of Lumbar Vertebrae and Sacrum).
- Sizes up to 25" – 55".
- PDAC approved for Off-the-Shelf (OTS) under L0637 and Custom Fitted under L0637.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Type of product||Back Brace|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|