Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Aircast Airselect Standard Walking Boot
The Standard has a durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection. Housed within the shell are two adjustable distal aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities. Designed to provide support for stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg, severe ankle sprain, or post-operative immobilization.
- Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb) puts the patient in control for an individualized fit.
- Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread for greater traction and longer wear.
- Lab-designed rocker sole, reduces hyperextension of the knee.
- The toe-off section enhances mobility while the mid-stance section is designed to minimize hip differential.
- Trimmable and heat moldable semi-rigid shell makes it easy to custom-fit the brace to the patient.
- A sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation and maximum patient protection.
- Integrated inflation system is intuitive and permits quick and easy customization of each aircell.
|Type of product||Walking Brace|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|