Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Aircast Airselect Short Walking Boot
The Short has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing protection. The pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells, housed within the shell, provide compression and support. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities. The main indications for the Short are: metatarsal fracture, stress and stable fracture of the foot, bunionectomy, hallux valgus, soft tissue injury, or severe ankle sprain.
- Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb) puts the patient in control for an individualized fit.
- Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread for greater traction and longer wear.
- Lab-designed rocker sole, reduces hyperextension of the knee.
- The toe-off section enhances mobility while the mid-stance section is designed to minimize hip differential.
- Trimmable and heat moldable semi-rigid shell makes it easy to custom-fit the brace to the patient.
- A sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation and maximum patient protection.
- Integrated inflation system is intuitive and permits quick and easy customization of each aircell.
|Type of product||Walking Brace|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|