Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The Elite Walking Boot is the most advanced walking boot on the market. The boot is extremely popular due to its state of the art technology which absorbs and dissipates shock and promotes walking with a natural gait. It protects the leg, ankle and foot, immobilizes the ankle and foot post surgery, improves ambulation during post-op or post-injury, lessens ankle and foot pain, and helps decrease swelling up to 3 times faster than its comparables. With five star ratings from patients, the DJO walking boot is the #1 choice by doctors and patients alike.
Aircast Airselect Elite Walking Boot
The Elite Walking Boot is designed to address severe ankle sprains, stabilize fractures of the foot, ankle or lower leg, and immobilize the foot post operation. There are more economical versions of the Aircast Boots (item DJ-01EF-1 and item DJ-01ES-1), but the advantage of the Elite model is the customizable, inflatable air cells and socks that increase comfort and promote healing.
- The DJO Elite Boot has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection.
- Overlapping duplex air cells line the walking boot's shell providing intermittent pneumatic compression for three times faster reduction of edema (a.k.a. swelling).
- The integrated inflation system lets patients inflate each air cell in the walking boot individually, to maximize comfort and minimize edema, no separate hand bulb needed. The Integrated inflation system puts the patient in control for a personalized fit. Plus, the trimmable and heat moldable semi-rigid boot shell makes it easy to custom fit the brace to the patient
- The shell contours around the malleoli (the bony protrusions at the side of ankles), eliminating pressure for sustained comfort.
- The lab tested rocker sole of the walking boot enables a normal walking gait with less forefoot angulations and reduces the hyperextension of the knee.
- The toe-off section continues the rocking motion to enhance mobility.
- The sleek, open frame is designed to provide ventilation and maximum patient protection and compliance.
- The three strap system evenly disperses pressure and helps reduce pooling of swelling.
- The walking boot has non-marking, skid resistant rubber treads for greater traction and longer lasting wear.
- The boot is hand washable.
|Type of product||Walking Brace|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|