Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The Whitehall Thermalator offers the best elements of a hot therapy unit to maintain constant water temperature for comfortable and effective therapy. The Thermalator is furnished complete with a vinyl coated rack and a collection of standard size Thermal Moist Heating Packs. Options include an 8 Pack Heating Unit and a 12 Pack Heating Unit. This particular unit is popular because it is long lasting, easy to maneuver from room to room and has numerous safety features.
Whitehall Thermalator Mobile Moist Heat Therapy Unit
Appropriate for podiatry clinics, athletic trainers, hand therapy and physical therapy facilities, occupational therapy, chiropractic centers, spas, home consumers, and long term care facilities. It's so great, it works for everyone! (Well, almost everyone.)
- Inside the unit is a heating element and temperature sensor. The adjustable thermometer can be set up to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. A snap-off thermal protector is featured to prevent overheating.
- The tank body, lid, bottom and tank housing are all made from type 304 stainless steel to ensure the heating unit lasts for years with minimal issues.
- Heavy duty casters make it easy to maneuver the mobile heating unit.
- The cover has a continuous hinge pin and a built in stop that will keep it in the upright position when opened.
- The On/off switch has a built-in light to indicate if the unit is on or off.
- While the units in either size include the 10" X 12" standard heating pads, WH-TST1, Medshop offers additional options that include all shapes and sizes for various body parts, including cervical, knee, shoulder, myofacial and spinal options. The pads offer up to 30 minutes of continuous relief. Please see model WH-TST for all the available pads.
- Certifications include UL, CSA, MET, CE listings.
- Models WH-T-8-M and WH-ET-8-M measure 16" x 18" x 32".
- Models WH-T-12-M and WH-ET-12-M measure 16" x 24" x 32".
|Type of product||Moist Heat Therapy Unit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|