Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Current Solutions Twin Stim TENS and EMS Combo Unit
The most popular digital electrotherapy unit. The Twin Stim 2nd Edition is an exact combination of the TENS 7000 and EMS 7500, which gives the user the choice of five Modes of TENS and two Modes of EMS. Features include, dual channels, seven modes, timer, patient compliance meter, new stronger 100 mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip and rubber side railings for maximum handling.
- Five TENS Modes: Burst / Normal / Modulation / SD1 / SD2.
- Two EMS Modes: Synchronous, Alternate.
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9-volt battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual.
- Patient compliance meter can store up to 60 sets of operation manual.
- Pulse Width: 50-300, adjustable.
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, adjustable.
- Pulse Ramp: 1-8 seconds.
- Pulse Amplitude: 100 mA peak into 500 phm load.
- Contraction Time: 2-90 seconds.
- Relaxation Time: 2-90 seconds.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse.
- Timer: 1-60 minutes or continuous.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Type of product||TENS and EMS Units|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|