Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Current Solutions TENS 7000 To Go Pain Relief System
The TENS 7000 To Go Back Pain Relief System is a doctor recommended, over-the-counter (OTC) TENS device that provides prescription-strength pain relief associated with sore and aching muscles in the lower back. This easy-to-use device comes equipped with a conductive electrode support belt that transmits the current directly to the pain site. With five preset therapy modes, you can quickly customize your therapy and target your back pain. Comes complete with TENS 7000 device, conductive electrode support belt, conductive spray, snap-on lead wire, a 9-volt battery and user manual. FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale, a great retail item.
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
- TENS technology stimulates body’s own natural pain killers.
- Device has five pre-set therapy modes allowing you to customize your therapy and target your pain.
- Channel: Dual channels.
- Modes: Burst mode, normal mode, modulation mode, SD1 mode, SD2 mode.
- Output: 0 - 80 mA (500 ohm).
- Treatment Time: 5 - 60 minutes or continuous mode.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz, 1hz/step.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10?s/step.
- Device Weight: 0.33 lb. with battery and belt.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Type of product||TENS Unit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|