The Hausmann Power Mobility Platform is a solid and well-made unit used by many medical professionals, therapists, athletic trainers and other facilities using rehab equipment. This particular unit is easy to use, has a sleek look and is wheelchair accessible. The control panel is located near entry end of bars for easy access. There are push button controls and digital bar height readout so therapists can remain focused on their patients. It has a height range from 29" to 44" high.
Hausmann Motorized Height Parallel Bars
may vary. See item title & description for details.
Hausmann Power Height Parallel Bars
- 1.5" diameter Stainless Steel handrails with 4 Direct-drive synchronized lifting columns.
- Width adjusts manually from 15" to 28" wide with easy-to-use control knobs and width between uprights is 26.5".
- The floor mounted parallel bars feature tapered ends with anti-slip tread for easy wheelchair access.
- Powered by 110V, 60Hz, 2.5 Amps. with a control box that is double insulated for safety and equipped with 2-prong plug and cord.
- The parallel bars have a 10' length satin-finish hardwood platform, with a 38" wide platform.
- Compared to more inexpensive parallel bars, this is a power model rather than a crank unit with digital read outs.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Parallel Bars|
3 year warranty for parts and 1 year warranty for repairs
|Minimum Shipping latency||10|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|
|Product Dimensions||10L X 15W X 0H|
|Shipping Dimensions||137L X 17W X 45H|