The Hausmann Parallel Bars feature satin-finish hardwood platforms with tapered hardwood ends for easy wheelchair access. The 38" wide platform is offered in 7', 10' and 12' heights to accommodate varied rehabilitation clinics and physical therapy centers. Hausmann Parallel Bars are extremely popular among rehab centers and therapists for their quality, convenience and durability.
Hausmann Height and Width Adjustable Parallel Bars
may vary. See item title & description for details.
Parallel bars are a vital rehabilitation aid in physical therapy to help patients regain mobility, strength, balance, and range of motion.
- Parallel bars are a vital rehabilitation aid in physical therapy to help patients regain mobility, strength, balance, and range of motion. The new secure lock system provides even more stability to the sturdy uprights.
- Between each upright is a 30" clearance.
- The width adjusts from 15" to 28" with ergonomic control knobs on each upright for easy access.
- Each upright telescopes up in 1.5" increments and locks into ten height positions with fail-safe ball-tip locking pin.
- The one-piece stainless steel handrails measure 1 ½" in diameter.
- Bars consist of heavy gauge black powder coated steel uprights and fittings and av3mm top edge for greater durability.
- Model 1390 measures 10' x 15"-28" x 29"-42".
- Model 1391 measures 7' x 15"-28" x 29"-42",
- Model 1392 measures 12' x 15"-28" x 29"-42". All parallel bar platforms have a 38" platform and a weight capacity of 400 lbs.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Parallel Bars|
3 year warranty for parts and 1 year warranty for repairs