The Econo Platform Mounted Parallel Bars is Hausmann's way of ensuring that every patient, even those with limited financial capabilities, is able to have access to rehab equipment necessary for their recovery. Despite its reasonable cost, the parallel bars are durable, adaptable and sturdy (please see below for further details). This unit is available in 7' and 10' lengths.
Hausmann Econo Platform Mounted Parallel Bars
may vary. See item title & description for details.
Parallel Bars are vital in assisting patients regain their range of motion, mobility, strength and balance. These parallel bars consist of the following features:
- The platform mounted parallel bars are adjustable in height and width. Each upright telescopes up in 1.5" increments and locks into ten height positions with a fail-safe ball-tip locking pin.
- The 36" wide folkstone gray laminate platform has tapered ends and anti-slip rubber treads to make it accessible for wheelchair bound patients.
- The new Secure Lock System provides even more stability to the sturdy uprights.
- The stainless steel handrails are 1.5" in diameter for ease of use and durability.
- Heavy gauge steel base plates, uprights and fittings. The uprights have black powder coated chip and wear resistant finish.
- Model S-320 measures 10' x 15"- 28" x 28"- 41" and model S-321 is 7' x 15"- 28" x 28"- 41". Both therapy bars have a 350 lb. weight capacity.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Parallel Bars|
3 years for parts and 1 year for repairs