/ 1 Each
The Hausmann 600 lb. Capacity Platform Bariatric Parallel Bars is well engineered to provide the upmost support for therapists and patients. The parallel bars include a width that adjusts from 22" to 35" with triangular control knobs on each upright. The height adjusts between 29"- 42" and the six steel uprights allow therapist to challenge their patients while providing the support they need to encourage progress and reduce injury potential. Therapists can select from a choice of 7' or 10' length platform to ensure a perfect fit for their clinic. Hausmann bariatric and rehab equipment are extremely well liked by patients and professionals.
Hausmann Bariatric Parallel Bars, Height and Width Adjustable
Hausmann Bariatric Parallel Bars
- The floor mounted bariatric parallel bars meets the American Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for wheelchair accessible. The long gray laminate platform includes anti-slip surface treads and tapered ends for wheelchair use.
- The parallel bars feature 38" standard clearance between uprights, 1.5" diameter stainless steel handrails, uprights that telescope in 1.5" increments and locks into 10 possible height positions with fail-safe ergonomic locking pin.
- The new Secure Lock System provides even more stability to the already sturdy uprights.
- The unit includes heavy gauge steel base plates, uprights and fittings and black powder coated protective finish.
- Made in America with physical therapists, bariatric clinics, hospitals and specialty care centers in mind.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Parallel Bars|
|Warranty||3 year warranty for parts and 1 year warranty for repairs|