Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Combination of 11820 Panoptic/ 23810 Macroview Otoscope Combo Heads
Welch Allyn Panoptic/Macroview Combo Heads
Delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualize the auditory canal and tympanic membrane. This instrument is a significant advance in hand-held otoscopy, providing an improved view for enhanced learning and decision making.
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope.
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks.
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or farsighted eyes.
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula.
- Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction.
|Type of product||Diagnostic Set|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|