Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Welch Allyn Digital MacroView 3.5 V Halogen HPX Fiber-Optic Otoscope; Mini-USB Cable (10.0 ft/3.0 m), Reusable Ear Specula (#24400-U), Power Handle Not Included
Welch Allyn Digital MacroView Otoscope
The MacroView Fiber Optic otoscope offers clear live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane. The Digital MacroView Otoscope is a valuable tool to support the treatment and management of your patient's ear conditions. Visualize conditions like otitis media, share images with family members or other physicians, and save still images to your patient's electronic chart or health record to track progression. This is a great tool for pediatricians, clinical educators, and anyone who regularly performs otoscopy.
- Easily share images with other providers as visual descriptive reference.
- Store digital images in patient record and for enhanced exam documentation.
- Offers you the ability to view small details of tubes and hearing aids.
- Compatible with the range of Welch Allyn 3.5V power sources.
- Facilitates communication and education, which can improve patient compliance.
- Excellent training aid for educational purposes.
- Insufflation port for pneumatic otoscopy.
|Type of product||Otoscope|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|