Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Comes in hard plastic case with sliding safety catch closure. Includes 10 reusable ear specula, five 2.5mm and five 4mm. 2.5V Halogen illumination, AA handle.
Riester ri-mini Fiber-Optic Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Set
The convenient ri-mini Fiber-optic Otoscope features direct illumination and is used to illuminate and examine the external auditory canal. The innovative fiber-optic technology provides an optimal light beam, while the direct illumination offers an upgraded illumination with minimized reflection. The areas that are difficult to reach can be illuminated with a source that is similar to daylight. It is constructed out of high quality materials and top-notch workmanship which guarantee excellent reliability in every examination.
- Screw fitting for fast and secure attachment to the handle.
- Sturdy adjustment ring to turn the instrument head to the ideal position on the handle.
- Extremely impact resistant casing made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic.
- Simple exchange of the lamp at the base of the instrument head.
- Focusing wheel with corrective lenses from 0 to +20 and 0 to –20 dioptres.
- Illuminated dioptre display.
- Built-in eyeglass protector.
- Easy to operate aperture hand-wheel.
- Four different apertures: Small circle + semi-circle to reduce reflexes in small pupils. Large circle for normal examination of the ocular fundus. Fixation star for determining central or eccentric fixation.
- Red open filter with contrast-enhancing effect.
- For the assessment of fine vascular changes, e.g. retinal hemorrhages.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Type of product||Diagnostic Set|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|