Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Riester ri-derma Dermatoscope
In recent years skin cancer has become a frequently occurring disease, which can often be diagnosed and treated at an early stage. The ri-derma dermatoscope offers doctors a reliable way of dermatoscopic screening and early identification of malignant melanomas. Proven epiluminescense microscopy allows melanocytic and non-melanocytic structures to be distinguished and allows precise observation of pigmented skin changes.
- 3.5V LED illumination.
- 10-fold magnification of the skin structure with focusing achromatic lens.
- There is a choice of two skin-friendly and sterile contact plates: with scale from 0 – 10 mm for exact measurement of pigmented skin lesions, or one without a scale.
- Simple lamp change on the underside of the instrument head.
- Sturdy, dustproof metal case.
- Practical eyepiece protection.
- Bayonet socket to attach the instrument head quickly and securely to the handle.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Type of product||Dermascope|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|