Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Roscoe Medical R-Series Reclining Wheelchair, Full Arms, Elevating Legrests
The Roscoe Reclining Wheelchair provides full back and headrest support as patient reclines from 90 to 160 degrees. The 13-inch headrest and padded, full-length arms are removable. Black, padded nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. The frame has a chip-resistant chrome plated finish. Mag-style wheels are lightweight and set back on frame to prevent patient from tipping when in the reclined position. Supporting weights up to 250 pounds.
- Slide tube steel frame with an attractive chrome finish that is chip resistant and easy to maintain.
- Padded full-length, detachable armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite footplates.
- Elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions.
- Composite handrims with mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Wheels are set back on frame to prevent tipping.
- Rear anti-tippers come standard.
- Headrest extension comes standard with head immobilizer.
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Wheelchair|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|