Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The Lumex Stand Assist Transfer Device allows patients to lift themselves with little assistance from a caregiver. Extremely popular in individual homes, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and rehabs, the stand aid allows the patient to be transferred easily with the help of one person instead of two.
Lumex Stand Assist Patient Transport Lift
It's important to keep geriatric patients independent and mobile, the Stand Assist helps to do so. The patient grasps the middle bar and uses their own strength to pull themselves up into position. Once their knees are touching the knee pads, the caregiver can offer help by applying a downward pressure on the handle. A padded split seat swings out to allow patient loading or unloading, then swings back to form a comfortable and stable transport seat. The caregiver swivels the seat into place and transports the patient from one object to another. This is a great alternative to using a wheelchair. It is also used as a substitute to two people holding up the patient or a rollator when something more stable is required.
- The Stand Assist Patient Lift has a 400 lb. capacity and should only be used to transfer patients between 5'1" and 6'6" (155 cm and 198 cm) in height. It's important to ensure the LF1600 properly fits the patient prior to use to prevent injury.
- The lift features padded dual knee pads for ease and comfort during transport.
- The patient transport lift can easily be maneuvered through narrow doorways.
- The patient lift base includes locking rear casters.
- The lift weighs 61 lbs.
- The base has a maximum width of 25", overall length of 33.5", and a front base width of 5". Each seat pad measures 9"W x 10"L.
- For those that require added security, you may use the GR-DSLSA9 Buttock Strap with the LF1600. Place one end of the buttock strap on the top white hook (with black rubber end piece), once patient lifts themselves up, extend the strap around the patient and hook the remaining strap on the alternate second hook.
- Important to note, this device is not meant for patients who do not have the stability or strength to lift themselves. Medshop recommends and offers a variety of motorized sit to stand patient lifts such as the GR-LF2020, GRLF2090, CT-1908, CT-1932, GR-LF1050 and more. For assistance in finding the right product for your home or facility, please contact us via phone, email or live chat.
- Caregivers who used the stand assist have commented how the lift "truly makes it easy to transport someone from bed to bathroom or to a chair", "..it's a G-d send", "it was worth every cent", "long term care was postponed" and "helped take the load off when a family member was ailing with Parkinson's".
- The stand assist requires assembly.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Patient Stand Assist|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on frame, 1 year warranty on parts|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|