Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The Lumex Patient Lift assists in transferring a physically impaired patient between bed, chair, wheelchair, and/or commode. The LF104 series features a quieter motor to minimize noise disruptions to patient, family and caregivers. The lift has a six point spreader with a 360° rotation, making it easy for caregivers to easily transfer the patient without having to maneuver the lift too much. The Lumex lifts are extremely popular as they are simple to use, durable and patient-friendly. The lift is available in black or blue.
Lumex Everyday Motorized Patient Lift
The patient transfer lift can be 2 point, 4 point, or 6 point, depending on how many hooks are preferred and which sling is selected. A sling must be used along with the electric lift, options include full body mesh GR-FM100, full body fabric GR-F1111, 2 Point Sling GR-GF112-LC, and more. Please check our website for the full selection of Lumex Patient Lift Slings.
- The electric lift is made of heavy-gauge steel with a manually adjustable base and an ergonomically designed hand pendant with pendant hook.
- Lift includes an easily accessible emergency stop button.
- The unit has a 400 lb. capacity and is designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0635.
- The lift has a 5.5" floor clearance, 27.4" lift range minimum height, 77.77" maximum height, 45.3" overall length, 55.1" overall height, 25.6" overall width, 39.4" maximum base width, 25.6" minimum base width, and weighs 115 lbs.
- Equipped with quieter 24V DC motor.
- Do not attempt any transfer without prior approval of the patient's healthcare provider. With their assistance, select the sling that best serves the needs, abilities, comfort and safety of the person being lifted. It is important that the correct sling is used to match the body shape, weight and ability of the patient.
- Digital scale is optional, see item GR-LF1009A.
- Ideally used in rehab facilities, long term care, individual homes and assisted living facilities.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Type of product||Patient Lift|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|