Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The motorized patient lift enables nursing homes, hospitals and caregivers to easily lift and transfer patients between a bed and a chair, or similar resting places. The Lumex lift leads the pack with its focus on patient and caregiver comfort. The lift has easy to grip handles, emergency manual lowering device, easy access emergency stop button, materials that protect furniture and walls, ergonomically designed features, and warning beeps if weight capacity is reached. The lift is an optimal choice for your home or facility due to its durability, ease of use and value.
Lumex Easy Lift Patient Lifting System
The heavy gauge steel lift uses Lumex brand six-point, four-point or two-point slings which must be used along with the lift (sold separately). Some options include the GR-DSHC7000 and the GR-F1111 series. An accessory storage bag for storing slings and charger is included with the lift at no additional cost. Lumex is a great brand to choose because they stand behind their products and are quick to respond to customer concerns.
- Assists in lifting geriatric or physically impaired people.
- Six-point spreader bar with 360° rotation tilts for additional safety and patient comfort.
- 24V DC motor is a quiet motor making it less disruptive to the patients or family members in the surrounding area.
- The electric patient lift has a white powder coat finish for durability.
- It has numerous unique design components, including ergonomic foot pedal leg opening, ergonomically designed hand pendant with pendant hook, large and easy to grip handles for easy maneuvering and the lower base height maximizes stability and fits under most beds.
- This patient lift goes down to 15.5" above the ground so it can be used to lift patients off the floor if they have fallen.
- The base is rubber coated to protect furniture and walls.
- To encourage safety, Lumex includes an emergency stop button, a manual lowering device and a warning beep will sound if the battery needs to be charged or the weight limit has been reached.
- The lift has a maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- The patient lift has a 4.5" floor clearance, 15.5" lifting range minimum height, 64" maximum height, 41" overall height, 26.5" overall width, 38" maximum base width, 26.5" minimum base width and weighs 114.4 lbs.
- Optional accessories and replacement parts for the LF1050 lift include the GR-LF1009A lift scale, the GR-DPL650BAT replacement battery, the GR-DPL650PEN replacement hand control, and the GR-DPLADP charger.
- The Lumex Patient Lift has been described as a lifesaver by numerous caregivers across the United States.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Patient Lift|
|Warranty||3 years limited warranty on frame and spreader bar, 1 year limited on batteries|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|