Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Brewer LiftMate Low/High Mobile Patient Lift
As the first Low/High mobile patient lift from The Brewer Company, Brewer LiftMate is a safety-enhancing, step-saving solution that helps prevent patient falls and assists patients on to and off of any standard exam table or elevated procedural surface quickly, easily and safely. It rolls through doorways, down hallways and works with any exam table – yes, even yours. What’s more, a single device allows you to service multiple rooms. Get the upside of a power table without the downside of a power table price with the Brewer LiftMate Low/High Patient Lift.
- 500 lb (226 kg) weight capacity.
- Large non-slip platform surface.
- Two emergency stop buttons.
- Non-slip grab bars for patient stability and positioning.
- Four auto-lock rubber feet for stability.
- Four retractable swivel casters prevent rolling during use.
- The platform sits about an inch or two off the ground and the lift can raise 10" above that.
- Meets all UL standards for safety.
- 115 VAC / 60 Hz.
- Current in: 6.0 amp max.
- Class II insulated.
- Safe, extra-low voltage actuators.
- Lead Acid Sealed Battery.
- 1.2 amp-hour capacity.
- Light/Audible signal to indicate low battery charge.
- Height: 38” – 47" (96.5 cm – 119.4 cm).
- Depth (outer dimensions): 21.5" (54.6 cm).
- Width (outer dimensions): 34.75" (88.3 cm).
- Depth (platform): 18" (45.7 cm).
- Width (platform): 21.5" (54.6 cm).
- Width (between grab bars): 27.75" (70.5 cm).
|Type of product||Patient Lift|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|