Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Pair of 2
The Lumex platform walker attachments are designed to take the weight off the patient's legs and move it to their arms and shoulder. This product is commonly used to assist with surgery recovery, balance problems, and other mobility issues. The Lumex platform walkers have a universal clip enabling it to fit most walkers. It is also adjustable and can be fitted to varied patient types and sizes, no tools required.
Lumex Platform Walker Attachment
Lumex is a great brand to go with as they make comfortable and effective products that last.
- The walker attachments are designed for users with limited strength or dexterity and are unable to grip the walker.
- The padded forearm rest can be pivoted and angled to fit user comfortably and to assist in lifting the walker.
- An adjustable strap comfortably secures arm in the forearm rest.
- The Ortho-Ease handgrip adjusts toward and away from forearm rest and can be angled for individual comfort.
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0154.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Platform Walker Attachment|
|Packaging||1 Pair of 2|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|