Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The Lumex hybrid rollator and transport chair helps maintain patient independence and offers the luxury of being transported, all in one! Despite it's multiple functions, the transport rollator is lightweight and can effortlessly switch from one role to the other. Available in Titanium or Majestic Blue, the Hybrid Walker and Transport Chair has been touted as the most durable and affordable of its kind.
Lumex HybridLX Rollator Transport Chair
The intended use of the HybridLX is as a Rollator, a walking aid with wheels, manipulated by both arms. When used as a transport chair, the HybridLX is intended only for short rest periods. A pouch for personal items is included at no additional charge.
- Handle height is adjustable between 30" and 37", appropriate for individuals from 5'4" to 6'2".
- The rollator features an ultra compact design which is easy to assemble without the need for tools. It folds effortlessly for convenient transport and storage.
- The hand brakes are easy to use and allow for short and longer period braking when used as a rollator or transport chair. The user should always be accompanied when unit is being used as a transport chair.
- The transport chair has 8" wheels for easy maneuvering for both indoor and outdoor surfaces and on rugged terrains.
- Rollator features flexible, soft polyester backrest and 18" wide mesh seat with pull up strap for easy folding.
- The adjustable footrests are removable.
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS E0143 & E0156.
- The transport and rollator mobility device weighs 22 lbs. including the footrests, 18.5" width inside the handgrips, 26" overall width, 40" overall depth with the footrests, 28.5" depth from front to rear, 18" seat width, 11" seat depth, 21.25" from the seat to the floor, and has a 300 lb. weight capacity.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Type of product||Rollator and Transport Chair|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty on the Frame|
|HCPC Code||E0143, E0156|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|